Recent Jobs at CIG Motors Co. Limited, 11th Sept., 2019
CIG Motors Co. Limited has begun on a soft landing since 2013 following a pact signed with Guangzhou Automobile Group Co., Limited (GAC MOTOR) to establish and manage distribution network in Nigeria, Africa. The group, headquartered in Guangzhou China, launched business operation in Nigeria at the peak of Automobile boom based on Government advocacy for the production of brand new vehicles in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Executive
- Enhance department effectiveness by developing case information, evidence, and settlement options, tracking cases, supporting trial proceedings, interacting with clients, conducting legal research, and processing important documents;
- Effective and efficient document control;
- Scheduling meetings, appointments and drafting letters;
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact, communicating case progress as instructed by our reporting supervisor;
- Preparation of minutes, reports, legal opinions and corporate notes as directed by your reporting line supervisor;
- Update of the Company books and records with the CAC and other regulatory bodies;
- Organizing and preparing agendas and papers for meetings and committees;
- Taking minutes and drafting resolutions as required;
- Following up on actions from meetings;
- Overseeing policies, making sure they are kept up to date and referred to the appropriate committee for approval;
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant units.
Job Title: Admin Senior Supervisor
- Provides day-to-day operations and works with staff to ensure a high productivity;
- Ensure quality checks for all departments, quality control and inventory management, procurement and budgeting;
- Supervises and participates in the work of staff engaged in providing a variety of administrative and operational support services in a division or major program, including development and preparation of statistical and other reports, budget projections;
- Ensures adequate purchasing/procurement, facilities and equipment repair and similar services; develops and maintains calendars and schedules for operations tasks, activities, projects and meetings;
- Ensures adequate staff coverage in office locations; trains staff on applicable administrative and operational policies, work processes and procedures and on uses of specialty software, technical software;
- Develops, updates and maintains administrative and operations procedure manuals;
- Serve as an information resource to staff in determining appropriate work methods and processes;
- Manage logistical support for daily work plans of all the transport officers, collates and prepares daily work plan from different departments with respect to different locations;
- Trains and advises the transport officers and keeps a pool of temporary transport officers;
- Ensures complete maintenance of Pool car management and transport officers;
- Candidates must possess a minumum of 6 years experience in relevant role.
- Preferably male candidate
Deadline: 14th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.