Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development/ Hyper Market Officer
- Engage in market research and identify new business opportunity
- Relationship management of clients especially hyper market clients
- Develop database of client relationship
- Determine cross selling opportunities among different market segment
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients.
- B.sc/HND in Marketing or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year Business Development Experience
- Experience in relationship management of hyper market such as Spar,Shoprite, Justrite etc.
- Negotiation and Persuasion skills.
Job Title: Sales Supervisor – South West
- Oversee sales activities aimed at increasing sales.
- Manage all sales staff in the region
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support.
- Organize and coordinate activities of sales representatives
- Receive and report on all sales leads to Sales Manager.
- Supervise sales representatives and canvassers.
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals.
- Implement strategies to sell products or services.
- Develop new territories.
- Build new customer base to maximize sales.
- Retain existing customers by providing prompt customer services.
- Supervise field marketing and sales force.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaint.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Large team handling capability.
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
- MUST have worked in a FMCG for minimum of 2-3 years consecutively.
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets.
- Must be able to drive and possess a valid driver’s license.
Deadline: 11th September, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.