We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
- Oversee the development and dissemination of relevant HR & Administration templates to all staff
- Staff recruitment, registration (Pension, verification) and training and on boarding
- Manage Administrative activities such as procurement; travel and logistics, fleet & facilities management, cleaning & janitorial services, vendor management and associated interns etc.
- Managing office supplies and ensuring expenses are within budgeted allocation.
- Provide support to management to ensure the prompt resolution of performance, grievance and disciplinary issues and engage the support of Legal & Regulatory Compliance when required
- First level university Degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree
- Minimum 7 years post graduation work experience in a similar role
- HR experience would be a serious advantage.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of HR functions pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development
- Demonstrated exemplary follow-through skills; ability to oversee, track, and complete complex projects/assignments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- IT experience would be an added advantage
Reporting and Communication:
- Drive profitable sales by keeping the retail team accountable for shop KPIs.
- Manage all budgeting, purchasing, cost, timing, tracking and logistical solutions and documents in relation to the stores.
- Manage all inbound communication related to the stores and oversee all product requests from the Retail stores.
- Work with retail team to maintain inventory management, forecasting, and replenishment to ensure all products are in stock
- Collect visitor feedback, focusing on continuous improvement for the overall experience.
Scheduling / Staffing:
- Maintain an understanding of all retail store costs and adapt to business conditions based on weekly and monthly sales.
- Create succession plans for developing top retail talent
- Facilitate training and on boarding
- Manage and maintain retail store budget
- Spearhead and manage in-store activations and events
- Liaise with business partners, vendors, etc
- Review business performance and ensure the delivery of key financial targets in line with management and performance reporting
- Upkeep all store visual standards based on the layout and general needs
- Ensure sound inventory management through an accurate receiving and sending merchandise process, completing all required business directives.
- Managing of all brand operations (product knowledge, sales reports, merchandising, etc)
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- First level University Degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree
- Min 7 years post graduation experience.
- IT experience would be a serious advantage.
- Experience with managing fast turning inventory
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Experience hiring and managing staff
- Patient and enthusiastic when dealing with customers and staff
- Must be willing to travel extensively locally and sometimes internationally
- Knowledge of retail environment would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.