Sales Administrator Recruitment at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies in the year 2010, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Supervises the raising of sales order and ensuring required approvals are obtained before taking order to the store.
- Weekly follow up of the progress of Sales Representatives and records any feedback or challenges they might have.
- Creates and constantly updates details of customers in an Excel sheet.
- Daily reconciliation of Sales records with Account.
- Weekly reconciliation of Sales records with Store records
- Communicating with customers and recording their feedback
- Follow-up on sales admin assistant to make sure he/she monitors the progress of all truck drivers until they reach the customers and customers acknowledges received goods.
- Weekly follow up on customers who make orders to find out the pace of sales and any other feedback.
- Collates the weekly report of Sales Reps, sends to the Sales Manager and gives feedback on reports submitted.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Marketing or any related discipline.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office.
- Must possess excellent knowledge of record keeping and file management skill.
- Minimum of two years experience in a Sales Admin role or similar role.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
Deadline: 8th October, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.