Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
- Bachelor’s Degree in any reputable institution.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in FMCG industry.
- Address potential problems and suggest or provide prompt solutions.
- Customer Relationship Management and Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Coordinate with Sales Team and GM Sales.
- Process sale orders that reach the company by phone and e-mail.
- Check the order to ensure for correct details, for product, price, discounts, payment terms etc and forward to accounts for Invoicing and further follow up with warehouse for dispatch through phone.
- Create records for new customers, including KYC details, Credit limit and record the same in system after approval.
- Collect and Maintain Sales data from Sales team for Sell out and Accounts for Sell through.
- Assist in Preparing target reports, other relevant information and circulating to sales team.
- Generating Sales Reports as desired & as per defined frequency.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet sales targets.
- Maintain records of sales and compare them with targets to help management monitor the team’s progress.
- Perform any other task(s) as assigned.
Deadline: 7th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online