Sales/Representative Executives Recruitment at VPS Technologies Limited (Lagos, Delta and Rivers)
VPS Technologies Limited is an internet company that has an ISP License awarded by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC). We have a reputation with our customers of delivering where larger ICT providers continue to fail in Nigeria. We are able to achieve this because we are structured around the customer; where all activities are geared towards making the customer’s experience, a pleasant one.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales/Representative Executive
Ref Id: VPSECH-C0015
Locations: Lagos, Delta and Rivers
- We are looking for an individual with proven understanding of SalesReps//Marketing and can sell/market the company’s products, and with a strong record of meeting and exceeding targets on a monthly basis while providing excellent customer service in the process.
- Submission of daily marketing reports to the head of department and preparation of Month end reports for MPR sessions
- Provide Selling possibilities and also evaluate customer needs whilst being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Develop and meet relevant sales targets.
- Participate in sales campaigns and effective delivery of all organizational programs that promotes company’s visibility and client base expansion.
- Conduct competitive research and analyses benchmarking data to provide innovative insight and recommendations
- Assist in developing overall sales strategy, implement target client acquisition, penetration and product plans
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- The ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines
- Assist with the development of company’s sales Plans
- Achievement of financial targets via sales of company’s products and services.
- First Degree, OND, HND from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 1-2 years sales/Reps or marketing experience in the financial service or ICT industry
- Strong customer focus;
- Understanding of the asset management business
- Resilience and the ability to cope with sales rejection
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of sales metrics with the ability to identify areas for improvement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- An analytical approach to work;
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others;
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize;
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships;
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; a good team player;
Deadline: 12th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com Using “Sales Reps/ Executives [VPSECH-C0015]” as the subject of the mail.
For More Information: Call +234 908 708 873.