Senior Metering Engineer Vacancy at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Metering Engineer
Location: Offshore, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Ensure metering equipment and systems reliability and availability
- Follow-up with regulatory compliance of metering systems in his asset
- Ensure proper preventive and curative maintenance follow-up on metering equipment in assigned asset
- Provide technical support on metering to other entities – Site Production, Process, Well Performance, GSR
- At least 7-10 year experience as a metering engineer preferably in an oil and gas production environment
- Personnel shall possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.Eng., B.Tech etc.) in Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering. A B.Sc. in Physics may be considered. A Master’s Degree will be an advantage.
- Metering Equipment, Maintenance, Oil and Gas Production
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online