Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Metering Engineer
Location: Offshore, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Ensure metering equipment and systems reliability and availability
- Follow-up with regulatory compliance of metering systems in his asset
- Ensure proper preventive and curative maintenance follow-up on metering equipment in assigned asset
- Provide technical support on metering to other entities – Site Production, Process, Well Performance, GSR
- At least 7-10 year experience as a metering engineer preferably in an oil and gas production environment
- Personnel shall possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.Eng., B.Tech etc.) in Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering. A B.Sc. in Physics may be considered. A Master’s Degree will be an advantage.
- Metering Equipment, Maintenance, Oil and Gas Production
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online