UBA Recruitment for Entry Level Inbound Officer, September, 2019
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Inbound Officer
Reference #: INBOUNDLAG001
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Call Centre
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Are you an OND or B.Sc holder
- Are you 27 or below?
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- Educational level: OND with a minimum of lower credit in any discipline
- Educational level: B.SC with a minimum of second class lower in any discipline
- Fluent in French language or Hausa
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
Deadline: 30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interested candidates have to be available for assessment in Lagos.
- Nabteb qualifications are not accepted.