United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment for Learning Partner
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Learning Partner
Reference #: LPLAG001
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Data Management,Human Resources,Strategy,Training
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment,Consulting Services,Financial Services,Human Resources
- A minimum of a first Degree.
- 5 years experience in Learning & Development roles, some of which may be in core HR.
- A good understanding of Learning Management Systems and their functionalities emphasis on EKP
- Computer appreciation.
- Planning and Organizational Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Analytical Thinking Skills
- Attention to Details
- Time Management Skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Innovation and Creativity
- Excellent Numerical Skills
- Above average proficiency in MS Excel
- Customer Service Orientation
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages content, assigning of roles and courses etc on the Learning Management System [LMS]
- Manages the LMS database; responsible for uploading courses on the e – learning systems and maintaining up-to-date information on all areas of the e – learning system including: staff redeployments, exit, course upgrade etc
- Generating user reports for effective assessment of application performance
- Resolving support issues; staff/clients
- Maintain a good working relationship with vendors
- Other ancillary duties (ITF, Facility management etc)
- Organize and coordinate learning events
- Prepare and send feedback reports to facilitators
- Plan and coordinate explorative visits/work attachment programmes for prospective offshore staff
- Maintain and manage training plans and database
Deadline: 30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online