Vacancies at Karisa Consults Limited, 4th September, 2019
Karisa Consults Limited is an emerging management consulting firm that specialise in Agribusiness brokerage, Agric trading, Recruitment, Professional background Check Services, Research, Management training as well as Agricultural Training. We provide Management Consulting services to clients in the private and public sector within and outside Nigeria.
Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of Nigeria and Africa regional economies.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Project Accountant
- The Project Accountant assists and supports the project team by maintaining accurate and complete accounting records. The position works under direct supervision and gathers and distributes information to the Project Management Office.
- Monitoring progress of projects in alignment with project budget numbers
- Investigating variances of project costs
- Producing project accounts and reports.
- Develops monthly reconciliation of funds receivable from projects and works to collect outstanding funds.
- Effectively communicate with Project Managers, regarding contract documents, change orders and other contract modifications, approvals, and any additional services-related to billing.
- Collates all project expenses and final invoices for all billable projects, including all applicable backup Documents for approval.
- Maintain appropriate folders for all projects, with appropriate documents, including contracts awards, change order expenses and monthly invoices, in accordance with standard procedures.
- Provide Account officer with advice on client billing, relative to invoicing and reimbursable expenses. It is expected that the project accountant maintain a continuous line of communication with the account officer to clear any open issues.
- Maintain accurate monthly reporting, including job cost reports, Project Status Report, and general condition forecasting
- The Project Accountant must be a team player and have strong organizational and accounting skills
- Project Accountant with Inventory management experience, a PLUS.
- 3-5 year cognate work experience must have played a key role in the daily operations of the accounts department.
- ACCA/ACA/ICAN accountancy qualification is an added advantage.
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy, including experience in word processing, spreadsheets and accounting software.
- Employ problem-solving skills and analysis, and report problems to the Senior Accountant, as necessary.
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
- Supervise, train and develop restaurant staff, including hosts, servers, cooks, bartenders, and dishwashers
- Create employee schedules to ensure adequate staffing of the restaurant at all times
- Handle paperwork and other administrative duties
- Maintain stock levels and order supplies when necessary
- Manage the budget and keep relevant statistical and financial records
- Plan new restaurant menus
- Ensure that the restaurant complies with all necessary hygiene, health and safety, and licensing requirements and guidelines
- Promote and market the business, while consistently assessing profitability and identifying areas for improvement
- Address customer inquiries and complaints
- Handle complaints, conflicts, questions, and suggestions from restaurant employees.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Ability to work independently, as well as lead, manage, and motivate a team
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and stay cool under pressure
- Analytical skills and a solid understanding of business management practices and strategies
- Keen problem solver eager to tackle challenges in an organized and strategic manner
- Minimum of a B.Sc or HND in Business Admin, Hotel & Catering Management and any other related courses
- 5+ years of experience working in a restaurant environment
- Candidates with prior experience as a manager are preferred
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service.
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- 6+ years experience in a related field.
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items.
- Understanding of accounting or finance.
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
- Handle cold room products ie Yoghurts and many others
- Handle supply chain ends – to – end ( FMCG / Cold Room Products)
- Assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors..
- Understanding of principles of accounting and finance.
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.
Deadline: 10th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title and the Location” as the subject of the email.