Owens & Xley Consults – Our client, a leading party supplies company, well known for their quality and affordable party gift and decoration items, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Floor Sales Representative
Job Type: Full Time
- Our client is looking to recruit Floor Representatives. The floor reps are the first line of contact for walk-in customers to the store and would be responsible for welcoming and assisting customers to find the products that most satisfy their needs.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Assist shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, fulfillment and customer support
- Keep a schedule of events /special promotions and putting up displays.
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the lookout for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Work with management to organize and execute sales campaigns
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Answer queries from customers
- Resolve customer complaints and challenges
- Report discrepancies and problems to the supervisor
- Give advice and guidance on product selection to customers
- Work within established guidelines, particularly with brands
- Minimum of an OND/HND in any related discipline.
- At least 1 year experience in direct sales
- Experience in the retail industry is a plus
- Compulsory skills required (E.g. must be proficient in Excel)
- Ability to work quickly
- Ability to stand for long durations
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Good networking, prospecting, and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Any other special requirements (E.g. must reside in Lekki)
- Preferably lives within the Lekki axis.
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.