Vacancy for Marketing Associate in an FMCG Company
Workforce Group – Our client, a top player in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), is urgently in need of an experienced candidate to support the Marketing team in its primary and administrative duties to achieve their business:
Job Title: Marketing Associate
- Education Qualification – HND/BSc
- 3-6 years Proven related experience
- University Education
- Computer skills must include working knowledge of EXCEL, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Good communication, and presentation skills.
- Good organisation skills
- Good project management
Promotional Material Management:
- Securing marketing, procurement and finance approval for production of materials.
- Collections of all promotional material brief from Product Managers and cascade to appropriate vendors
- Work with third party promotional material warehouse staff to ensure proper documentation of transactions in the warehouse
- Ensure all process pertaining with promo materials warehousing is done in line with internal processes.
- Quarantine and Destruction of expired promotional material Stakeholder management
- Manages good working relationship with vendors to ensure timely delivery of campaign materials for 2019
- Management of processes and relationship with finance to ensure timely payment of vendors
- Campaign management
- Liase with marketing executives and vendors to achieve Sanofi Campaign objectives
- Coordinate set up and tear down of exhibition booths at conferences.
- Works with field force analyst to generate e-attendance sheets and feedback on all Sanofi events.
- Provide monthly report on feedback from all Sanofi events
- Execute quarterly survey with field force on impact of promotional materials deployed
- N140, 000 – N 170,000/month
- Other Benefits: HMO, Pension & Leave allowances
Deadline: 30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Marketing Associate” as subject of the email.