Vacancy for Operations Officer at Something Unusual Studios
Something Unusual Studios – We are a film production company based in Lagos Nigeria and our aim is to discover, train and nurture the most highly skilled film crew members in this part of the world.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
- A film production and film services need the services of an organized and driven Operations Officer that will effectively develop and enact company policies and increase the efficiency of operations for our organization.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in or related field
- 1-3+ years’ experience in operations and administrative roles
- Candidate must be able to work remotely
- Strong business acumen
- Good understanding of resource allocation
- Adept problem solver and decision-maker
- Excellent communicator both orally and written
- Detail-oriented, Diligent and proactive
- Respectful of deadlines
- Candidate must be a strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding business intellect.
- Oversee and direct daily company administrative processes and procedures.
- Work with the Admin. Manager and the MD/CEO to accomplish daily tasks and duties and advance business objectives.
- Strategically map-out, plan, and manage projects.
- Develop improved business functionality that increases profits
- Communicate with management teams to confirm the execution of company processes.
- Location is Lekki 1, Lagos State
Deadline: 4th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online