The French Village Ventures Nigeria Limited is a Private Company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, CAP C20, Laws of Federation of Nigeria, 2004. As part of its business subsidiaries, the Company is involved in the running of a Secondary School “The French Village International College (FVIC)”. Hence we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal
Location: Badagry, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Requirement and Qualification
- Candidates must possess B.A, Ed, B.Ed, or a Bachelor’s degree plus PGDE.
- Computer literacy is compulsory while knowledge of French is an added advantage.
- At least 15 years post qualification teaching/administrative experience in a similar institution, 4 years of which should be at the level of a Vice- Principal/Principal and must not be more than 50 years of age.
- Candidate must be of high moral standard & integrity and must have a very good inter-personal relationship.
Deadline: 15th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Ten (10) copies of Application Letter with each attached to detailed Curriculum Vitae and other credentials to:
The Company Secretary,
French Village Ventures Nigeria Limited,
Nigeria French Language Village,
P.M.B 1011, Ajara,
Badagry – Lagos State.
- Position applied for should be boldly written on top of envelope. The properly addressed envelope should be submitted at the Reception Desk of the French Village Ventures’ Guest House, French Village, Badagry.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview.