Vacancy for Regional Sales Manager at Morison Industries Plc
Morison Industries Plc – We provide sustainable solutions to the most challenging environmental issues. We know the importance of health care, and then we try to provide access to safe effective and affordable hygiene products and medical consumables.We have a leading portfolio of products that addresses cleanliness, chronic wounds, burns and prevention of diseases.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
- Achieve regional sales operational objectives and target.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/ or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Great at sales knowledge.
- Implement trade promotions by publishing, tracking and evaluating trade spending.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing annual sales budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variance; initiating corrective actions.
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for regions in support of national objectives.
- Maintain and expands customer base by counseling regional sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
Key Performance indicators:
- Ability to meet/ exceed regional sales target with optimal utilization of available resources.
- Wide identification of prospects and conversion to profitable sales
- Timely recovery of cash / revenue from sales and marketing activities
- Effective and efficient management of sales representatives.
- Conflicts management (timely response and resolution of customer’s issues & queries).
- Representing the company as an ambassador with unalloyed loyalty and integrity
- Timely dissemination of competitor’s activities to management for strategic decision making.
- Capturing of sizeable market share with various market segments in the region
Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc / HND in any Business/ Social Courses.
- MBA in Business Management will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in sales and marketing of antiseptics and disinfectant within the manufacturing environment.
Required skills and Competencies:
- Meeting sales Goals
- Motivation for sales
- Territory management
- Good presentation skills
- Performance management
- Building relationship, good negotiation skills
- Result driven,
- Sales planning
- Managing profitability
Deadline: 13th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should foward their CV and Cover Letter with evidence of last monthly pay to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.