Vacancy for System Engineer at DCK Limited, 11th Sept., 2019
DCK Limited is an IT Solutions company offering innovative and technology driven solutions to our customers across the following sectors: Finance, FMCG, Power, IT, Education, Oil & Gas and the Public Sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Engineer
- DCK Limited is looking to engage a Systems Engineer with 5 Years solid I.T. experience to manage day to day I.T. back-end infrastructure.
Education & Work Experience Requirements
- University degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in Computer Science, Management Information Systems.
- Five (5) years’ experience with three (3) years of System Administration experience to include Active Directory, Domain and Server Administration.
- Network protocols including DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, etc.
- Windows Hyper-V, VM Ware and Exchange server experience highly desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of Active Directory including but not limited to AD attributes, memberships, Organization Units (OU’s), policies and rules
- Basic understanding of Windows scripting such as powershell, wscript, wmi and vb.net
- Basic understanding of servers, applications and change control procedures
- Knowledge of PC hardware, software installation, imaging and configuration
- Knowledge of managing enterprise applications
- Experience with McAfee Antivirus or similar security products preferred
- Ability to follow a logical progression of troubleshooting steps when diagnosing hardware and software issues
- Experience with a wide range of operating systems and hardware platforms
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience with utilizing Microsoft SCCM for automated software distribution
- Certificate in MCSA: Windows Server 2016 or MCSE productivity will be added advantage
Below are the job requirements:
- Detailed hands on experience of Microsoft Server platforms (Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019).
- Solid understanding of Windows Active Directory design and architecture
- Professional experience with Security and Administration of the Active Directory environment including Group Policy implementation, design, and troubleshooting
- Understanding of Active Directory Certificate Services, Rights Management Services AND Active Directory Federated Services
- Expert understanding, hands on experience of Windows Failover Clusters Management, Cluster Service & Application Management, Storage Devices and hardware.
- Expert understanding, hands on experience of Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS (Internal & External), DHCP, KMS, FTP, Terminal Servers troubleshooting.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of Data center architecture and technology solutions provided on Dell and HP hardware infrastructure.
- Expert understanding, and hands on experience on Hyper-V, SCVMM, SCCM.
- Working knowledge of Internet connectivity and Networks.
- Working knowledge on database applications such as MSSQL which include MSSQL Cluster
- Understanding of networking configurations, protocols and related systems
- Configuration experience of email clients to include Outlook, Outlook Web App with Understand of various access methods including POP, IMAP, OWA, MAPI, Outlook Anywhere, and SMTP Mailflow)
- Expertise in troubleshooting server problems with a focus on rapid resolution of any system outages
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and documentation skills
- Must have strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Must work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
Deadline: 18th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using “Systems Engineer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.