Vacancy for Training Consultant at Owotecsho Enterprise
Owotecsho Enterprise – Our company is a business development consulting firm that provide customized solution for the formulation. We assist clients in creating and managing strategic relationships and alliances with other organization, including startups to multinational companies, research institutions, and government agencies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Consultant
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- B.Sc in Education, Human Resources Management or relevant field
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Training Consultant, Training Coordinator or similar role
- Hands-on experience organizing corporate training events
- Familiarity with Learning Management Software (LMS)
- Knowledge of traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Understanding of Talent Management and succession planning
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple trainings at the same time
- Conduct skills gap analyses
- Map out long-term training plans for internal teams
- Prepare educational material (e.g. design manuals and order books)
- Select educational methods, like on-the-job coaching, conferences, workshops and e-learning courses
- Schedule regular soft-skills development and management training
- Assess the impact of training on employee performance
- Liaise with external partners and outsource training, as needed
- Gather feedback from trainees and trainers after each session
- Prepare cost reports for each learning program
- Update curriculum database and training records
- Training Consultant responsibilities include identifying skills and knowledge gaps, developing instructional material and organizing learning activities.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with various training methods, including e-learning and coaching, and be able to keep trainees engaged with interactive sessions, like outdoor activities and role-playing exercises. Ultimately, you will help our employees develop their skills and boost their job performance
Deadline: 25th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.