Workplace Centre Limited Recruitment for Direct Sales Agent, Sept., 2019
The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Locations: Abuja, Benin-Edo and Port Harcourt-Rivers
- Assist to sell various products for the organization and ensure optimal level of customer services through headhunting and sales calls on telephone.
- Maintain and update knowledge on all company products and services.
- Maintain knowledge on all competitor products and services and analyze all advantages and disadvantages for various products.
- Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources.
- Documents and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Manage various documents for all sales sources efficiently.
- Participate in all departmental meetings, in-road campaigns and provide training for same.
- Create a market niche for the sales of Micro-financial service products
- Develop sales plan for lead generation
- Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
- Manage selling of various products in professional manner.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Coordinate with customers and provide various company plans and services and detail quote for all required information.
- Minimum of OND certificate.
- At least 2 years sales experience, preferable in financial service sector.
- Communication skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Presentation and persuasive skills
- Good listening skills
- Negotiation skills
N 50,000 net monthly plus commission on sales.
- HMO and Pension.
Deadline: 13th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com with Role (DSA) and the preferred location(Abuja, Benin or Port-Harcourt), Eg DSA_Abuja, applying as subject