Account/Admin Officer Vacancy in an Integrated Oil and Gas Firm
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an Integrated Oil and Gas firm is looking for suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Account/Admin Officer
- Managing obligations to suppliers, customers
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Submit tax forms
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Processing bank deposits
- Reconciling financial statements
- Reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or related discipline.
- Min of 3 – 5 years’ work experience as an Account Administrator especially in an Oil and Gas firm
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations.
- Hands-on experience on accounting software (sage and Peachtree).
- Advanced knowledge of excel.
Deadline: 12th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: email@example.com using “Account/Admin Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified Candidates would be shortlisted.