Account Manager Vacancy in a Reputable Group of Company
Job Title: Account Manager
- A proven record of consistently delivering on revenue and profitability target of no less than 1.5 Billion Naira at 25% gross profit.
- Be technologically savvy with a sound knowledge of enterprise technology solutions especially in the areas of Cyber Security, Cloud, Infrastructure, Mobility and Business Intelligence & Productivity.
- Possess sound industry knowledge and domain expertise in at least two or all of the following verticals; FSI, Telco, Oil and Gas, FMCG and Public Sector.
- You must have existing and viable industry relationships across the ranks in organizations; from users to key decision makers and in places where they don’t exist, you should be able to build with ease.
- You can confidently have both technical and business discussions with C-level Executives and Directors in organizations across the verticals and close deals with or without the input of Executive Management.
- Have a good knowledge of building and executing Sales Strategy, Sales Operation, Sales Process and Sales Management.
- Candidate must be a passionate and aggressive go-getter who never takes no for an answer.
Qualification and Experience
- Min of Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or any IT related course.
- A minimum of 3 years’ sales experience selling enterprise technology solutions in at least 2 of the following areas the following areas; Cyber Security, Cloud, Infrastructure, Mobility and Business Intelligence & Productivity.
- Having 2 or 3 years Presales experience prior to Sales and Sales Management would increase your chances of success.
Deadline: 23rd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Inteested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: email@example.com using “Account Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.