Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Receivables Officer
- The Account Receivables Officer will be primarily responsible for debt recovery, responding to basic client inquiries and other clerical tasks related to maintaining the accounts receivable records of the company.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in account receivables with particular reference to debt recovery.
- Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.
- Good organisation and prioritization skills.
- Strong maths and typing skills especially with book keeping software.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency and accountability.
- Attention to details.
- Prepare customer statements, bills and invoices, and reconcile expenses to the general ledger.
- Work with management to verify status of delinquent accounts and solicit payments on overdue accounts.
- Send statement to outstanding customers.
- Communicate with client about billing discrepancies and questions.
- Make daily collection calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post daily deposits.
- Calculate and post receipts to appropriate general ledger accounts and verify details of transactions, such as funds received and total account balances.
- Compile and sort documents, prepare and post invoices and credit and debit memos.
- Make copies of all cheques, complete deposit slips and make bank deposits.
- Prepare weekly receivable statements.
Deadline: 8th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.