Bancassurance Officer Job Vacancy in an Insurance Industry
C & I Leasing Plc – Our client, a top-notch player in the Insurance Industry is seeking to hire apt and dynamic candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Bancassurance Officer
- We seek to hire apt and dynamic candidates who will function as Banc assurance Officer who will be stationed to administer insurance products and offer advisory services.
Attending insurance related meetings:
- Working closely with our branches and agents to provide policies to the clientele.
- Managing our promotions and campaigns.
- Attending monthly reconciliation meetings with the team.
- Preparation of proposals/Product papers.
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of revenue.
Customer Retention and Acquisition:
- Sending out and follow up of Monthly Renewals.
- Soliciting for new businesses.
- Managing 3rd party relationships.
- Generation, monitoring and publish monthly(Life and General Business) Global and Retail reports on Production and Collection
- Monthly reconciliation to ensure our figures is accurate.
Bancassurance Administrative Functions:
- Day to day activities of the channel’s management for both Life and General Business activities.
- Process all Co – insurance transactions
- Claims (Life and General Business)
- Finance (Life and General Business).
- Market and product research analysis. (Customer intelligence & Competitors intelligence) to know what products to improve on.
- Prepare Admin Fee and follow up to ensure timely remittance.
- Follow up on outstanding premiums and yet to be renewed policies.
- Review and act on all documents going to and from the client.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Studies or any related field
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Good I.T, budget and report writing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- The ability to understand and analyse sales figures.
- A minimum of 2 years’ sales experience in the financial sector.
- Ability to maintain high grooming standards.
- Experience in customer service.
- Excellent marketing and negotiation skills.
- Good relationship management skills.
Deadline: 18th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail