Leadway Assurance Company Limited was founded in 1970. Sir (Dr.) Hassan O. Odukale, (KJW, D.Sc., FCIIN).It has a chequered history of being a company with close attention to relationships, having started operations as a direct motor insurance company. Soon the relationship developed to a stage where it has established a deep relationship with the brokers’ network in Nigeria, enjoying 80% of its current business from this source.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bancassurance Project Administrator
- This role facilitates smooth onboarding, processing of all Bancassurance businesses, efficient and prompt delivery to customers within the Service Level Agreement.
- Facilitating excellent service delivery by monitoring and ensuring that all customer enquiries, request and cases are promptly & satisfactorily resolved to enhance customer retention for revenue growth and profitability whilst ensuring full implementation of the Service Level Agreement (SLA) with all departments within the organization.
Dimensions of the job
- Uploading New Businesses to Operations department for processing
- Coordinating Bancassurance Service reports and Analytics
- Facilitates the quality delivery of claims processes between Bancassurance customers and Claims department to meet Service Level Agreement
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reconciliation of Premium Payment from all Financial channels
- Qualifies and Facilitates Renewals and Amendments on Policies
Tasks and Activities (Key Result Areas-Job Output)
Uploading New Businesses to Operations department for processing:
- Ensuring proper profiling and detailed information about client are provided
- Facilitates the processing of policies and documents delivery to customers.
- Obtain CCO validation of updated Regulatory Compliance Dashboard.
Dissemination of Regulatory Information:
- Disseminate Regulatory Information to employees across the Company.
- Ensure that the company complies with regulatory requirements and guidelines issued by relevant authorities for the conduct of business in the industry.
- Provide Impact Analysis of newly released guidelines to the Senior Management.
Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reconciliation of Premium Payment from all Financial channels:
- Reconciliation of premium payment through the financial channels available for premium payment.
- Ensuring all policies are funded and active
Qualifies and Facilitates renewals and amendments on Policies:
- Collating all policies due for renewal on monthly basis.
- Communicating renewal details to the customers, bank and Bancassurance representatives for proper follow-up
- Advising customers on premium due at renewal in case there are changes on the policy.
- Ensures that all policies duly paid for are renewed.
Coordinating Bancassurance Service reports and Analytics:
- Managing all Bancassurance representatives and ensuring all materials needed for the effective sales duties are provided.
- Continually review processes and workflows to ensure business efficiency
- Ensure effective Customer Data Management and adherence to data privacy laws to manage customer experience and life cycle
- Attending to all enquires related to Bancassurance Life and Non-Life Businesses
- Providing adequate information and timely solutions to issues that arise on some policies.
- Keeping accurate record of all businesses concluded on monthly basis.
Facilitates the quality delivery of claims processes between Bancassurance customers and Claims department to meet Service Level Agreement:
- Facilitates of all claims as related to Bancassurance businesses( Life and Non-Life Businesses)
- Ensuring the Service Level Agreement with the bank and customers are met on all claims payment.
Knowledge ,Skills and Behaviour
Educational qualifications & functional / technical skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Actuarial Sciences, Computer Science or related field
- Post graduate qualification or professional qualification of CIIN and other recognized Customer Service professional Institutions.
- Proficiency in English
- Negotiation and Persuasive Skills
- Good interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to understand customer’s needs
- Must possess good IT skills
Relevant experience (type of experience and minimum number of years):
- For Analyst, minimum of 3 years’ experience
Attitude and behavioral traits:
- Ability to deal with complaints ambiguity and Stress management.
- Advanced Trouble shooting and multitasking skills
- High Level of professionalism
- Good Presentation skills
- Strong People skills- Building Collaborative Relationships, Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills
- Strong oral and written interpersonal skills
- Creative, forward thinker
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Time Management Skills.
Deadline: 4th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online