Opay is a one -stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food, grocery delivery and million other important services in your everyday life. We combine Human excellence, expertise and technology together to achieve the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Financial Accountant
Locations: Ilorin and Benin
- The qualified candidate will be responsible for effecting payments to vendors after ensuring that all invoices meet Many Wheels standard invoicing and approval requirements, safe keeping of the invoices in a shared drive; liaise with banks on treasury needs; make GL entries, and prepare bank reconciliation. Other activities includes to:
- Posting of payments and transactions for each business day into the accounting system daily with the respective support documents attached to each entry.
- Prepare reconciliation statements for assigned wallets/bank statements
- Any other functions as assigned by the CFO/Supervisor.
- Analyze previous day’s transactions in the bank and wallet statements and report same to the Finance Manager/FC
- Effect payments on invoices checked and certified okay.
- Monitor the bank statements regularly to ensure that there’s always fund available for operational and transactional payments.
- Minimum of three(3) years relevant working experience
- Minimum of B.Sc/ HND in Accounting
- Profession Membership of ICAN/ACCA is a must
Deadline: 23rd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job title and Location” as subject of your email.