They are urgently recruiting for suitable and qualified candidates that have worked in any of these capacities: Mobile Money agent, Sales Executive in Fin-tech Company or Commercial Bank and Agent Banking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Locations: Federal Capital Territory, Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Nasarawa, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible in analyzing sales leads, pitching to new and existing clients and identifying potential sales opportunities.
- Must have Sales experience with a Mobile Money company, Fintech, Agent Banking or Banking Sales
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Business Development/Sales experience in any financial institution
- Good communication skill.
- Energetic and passionate about sales.
- Applicants must be resident in any of the states listed above.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Responsible for building on agent, customer and revenue growth targets through effective development of a distribution network.
- To be successful you will need to be comfortable spending significant time in the field motivating the agents, and driving both to exceed set targets.
- The ideal candidate must have a clearly-demonstrated track record in channel recruiting and sales target at a fast moving consumer goods company or mobile money or telecom.
- Managing the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure
- Analyse current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
- Any other job assigned by HOD as per need.
- Attractive basic pay with HMO, Pension and other benefits.
Deadline: 18th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online