Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Banking Industry
Reports to: Chief Sales and Marketing Officer
- Must have experience in IT soutions to BANKS sales
- Must have existing business relationship at CXO level – CTO./CIO/ procurement at all Tier one Banks
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field. Masters Degree is an added advantage
- Have 4- 6 years of experience in sales of Banking Solutions.
- Demonstrate proven sales results
- Must have strong network of influence in their field of specialization
- Great sales strategy, skills and tactics
- Goal oriented, organised team player
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecast for future projects.
- Eager to expand company with new sales and territories
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with challenges
- Scout for and create new relationships in the banking industry. Execute sales pitches.
- Using existing network of contacts to generate new businesses.
- Create, correspond and maintain network with concerned parties.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contracts requirements with business operations
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new ventures with strategies and operations
- Create a winning strategy on future projects, and give advice to management.
- Gather and analyse information about new projects, markets trends and writing comprehensive reports
- Arrange business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients at different levels.
- Manage records of sales, revenue and other important data
- Attending networking events.
- Review time frames and budgets.
- Health Insurance
- Performance/Incentive bonuses
- Salary Range: N200,000.00 – N250,000.00 monthly.
Deadline: 11th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Business Development Officer – BFO”.