Job Recruitment at Ibile Microfinance Bank Limited, 16th October, 2019
Ibile Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state. The bank is managed by industry seasoned professionals with the objective to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro Small and Medium Scale industry (MSMSE) and empowered to grow and sustain the gross domestic product (GDP) of the fifth largest economy in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Festac Lagos
- To market IBILE MFB’s products with the objective of meeting financial targets while ensuring that customers’ needs are met.
- To aggressively market and sell the Bank’s products
- Drive the reactivation of inactive and dormant accounts
- Ensure the Bank’s projection and visibility amongst new and existing customers
- Facilitate and ensure set targets are met in line with marketing strategy
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational activities
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Lead
- Win new customers for the Bank
- Ensure the retention of existing customers
- Ensure the creation of Risk Assets for the Bank
- Deposit liability mobilization
- HND or B.Sc in Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience as a Relationship Officer/SME Officer in a Microfinance Bank Setting.
Job Title: Collections Officer
- OND holder in any course of study
- Male preferably for gender balance
- No years of experience is required.
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Pick up and delivery service within Lagos.
- 1-3 years experience in similar position.
Deadline: 22nd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com using “Business Development Officer” and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates residing in the location above are advised to apply and male preferably for gender balance.