ERCAS Integrated Solutions is an aggregator and concentrator to NIBSS (Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement System), a Shared-Service infrastructure for facilitating payments finalities, streamlining Inter-bank payments and settlement mechanisms, to drive and promote Electronic Payments across the Nigerian Financial Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
- Sales and Marketing of company’s products and services.
- Provide information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplish marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develop business initiatives that will give rise to increase in mandate acquisition.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Pitch for business relationships with public and private Organizations, Financial Institutions (Institutional Sales & Marketing) and other non-financial institutions, etc
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Must reside in Abuja
- Market research experience.
- Proven ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
- Availability to travel on short notice.
- Graphics design skill is an added advantage.
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Must be fluent in Hausa Language.
- Proficiency with the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Adept communication and presentation skills.
Deadline: 10th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.