JNC International Limited is a leading Turnkey Medical Equipment Service and Solutions Company in Nigeria. Our competences are noticeable throughout the healthcare space in Nigeria as we constantly look to improve and provide quality and affordable solutions for desired need through our innovative strategies for solutions delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Reports to: Chief Finance Officer
Responsibilities/ Job Description
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions – Build models for financial feasibilities and profitability of financial schemes involving JNC and Project Partner
- Manage JNC’s Investment Portfolio including the investments in PPP, maintain all relevant schedules and prepare monthly reports on them.
- Coordinate the activities of the various PPP’s from the perspective of records of all expenses and entries into their ledgers, reconciliations of the ledgers, filing hard copies of source documents in an organized and complete manner.
- Ensuring adequate funding for the business through adequate working capital to meet financial obligations
- Managing the lenders and identifying future funding with ability to execute fast growth (organic and inorganic)
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Maintain banking relationships
- Assist in determining the company’s proper capital structure
- Arrange for equity and debt financing
- Invest funds
- Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows
- Manage the preparation of the company’s annual budget with 2-year horizon
- Report to the Executive Committee on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Financial modelling in line with competitive realities of the business
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Provide support to the CFO on the compilation of key business metrics and report on them to the Executive Committee.
- Identifying financial risks and long-term effect through financial scenario analysis
- Quarterly forecasting with communication with CFO
- Provide valuable analysis and insightful review of financial results and value drivers
- Develop and administer policies and practices aimed at ensuring optimal utilization of the company’s resources
- Ensure service delivery as per SLA to business units
- Continued cost improvements
- Internal customer satisfaction
- Risk management and internal control
- Provide support to the CFO in the aspect of extending credit to customers
- Perform any other duties or assignments as may be requested by the CFO
Qualifications and Competencies
- A Bachelor’s degree in a finance/accounting related course (minimum of 6 years post-NYSC experience in a relatively medium to large sized organisation).
- Corporate Finance and Treasury management skills
- A professional qualification, e.g. ACA/ACCA/CFA/CIMA
- Must possess Financial Modeling Skills.
- Very confident user of Sage Evolution or similar ERP
- Must possess a strong and demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft office suite, especially MS Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to engage Top Management in Business Reviews, plan for the short- & long-term future of the business
- Must have good presentation and communication skills
- Strong Numerical & Analytical Skills
- Confident leader and team player
- Demonstrable ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge and experience of IFRS & the Nigerian tax regulations.
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
- Partner with the relevant senior managers, business heads, functional heads and stakeholders to drive and enable sustainable business performance.
- Drive the execution and implementation of People processes (performance, reward, resourcing and talent) to ensure levels of capabilities and performance satisfy current and future requirements of the business.
- Deliver appropriate and relevant HR advice, ensuring that this is aligned to the overall business strategy, governance processes and risk appetite of the organisation.
- Continuously improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of processes (e.g. salary/bonus review, talent management processes, recruitment processes) as they relate to (product, segment or function) the HR function.
- Ensure effective management of operational risks within the role remit and compliance with applicable internal policies, and external laws and regulation.
- Lead by example, building the appropriate culture and values, using effective leadership, coaching and engagement.
- Employ, engage and retain high quality people.
- Develop and embed a high performance culture with specific focus on capability, effectiveness and productivity.
- Develop talent to ensure a high quality succession pipeline at all levels and sponsor ongoing development activities that focus on identifying high performing and high potential individuals within the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant HR work experience (1 or 2 years of HR Consulting experience is key)
- Competencies include; Talent Management, Recruitment & Selection, Competency Management
- Experience in L&D is a MUST
- Great inter-personal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suites (Word, Excel, Power-point, CorelDraw et al)
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Understanding of HR best practices
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com stating the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified and shortlisted candidates would be contacted.