Cleaning Operations Manager Vacancy at Kleenol Nigeria Limited
Kleenol Nigeria Limited (KNL) is a leading provider of cleaning services in Nigeria. Incorporated in 1987, KNL offers a comprehensive programme and expertise on cleaning and maintenance unmatched in the cleaning industry with her commitment to TOTAL QUALITY in all aspects of cleaning and ancillary services, KNL provides a single source point for all cleaning needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cleaning Operations Manager
- The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs.
- The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in related fields.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role (CLEANING INDUSTRY)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within business
- Must possess first degree or 10-15 years cleaning industry experience.
- Must possess good communication skills
- Must possess previous experience in similar capacity, minimum 3-5 years.
- Ability to drive is an added advantage
- Ensure smooth running of departmental affairs
- Manage all staff at Locations
- Manage all affairs with related departments at office level
- Lower operational cost while improving efficiency
- Innovate customer satisfaction initiatives with regards to operations
- Revenue generation through liaisons with existing clients on related service provision.
- Monitoring and Quality Assurrance of all works and projects
- Ensure all corporate documentation with regards to cleaning operations, are up to date
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability
- Manage the daily functions of the business
- Prepare annual performance review and re-evaluate processes
- Ensure regulatory, compliance and legal rules are followed
- Manage budget to align with goals of business
- Liaison with branch offices
- Preparation of weekly reports to HQ
- Manage all sub-divisions of the company at branch level
- Ensure all company assets are in good condition
- Must meet overall branch targets monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online