Co-creation Hub is a social innovation center dedicated to accelerating the application of social capital and technology for economic prosperity. The technology hub is the first in Nigeria to serve as an Open Living Lab in which user-driven innovation is fully integrated in the co-creative process of new services, products and societal infrastructures. CcHUB’s methodology is hinged on engaging a community of progressive stakeholders (end-users, subject matter experts, government agencies, businesses, academics, civil societies etc.) who bring their creativity and knowledge to play in co-creating solutions to social challenges faced by the average Nigerian through our open living labs. The resulting innovations are then supported to become sustainable market solutions by providing proactive business support, advice, mentorship and funding through our pre-incubation & research unit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit a Community Manager who will be responsible for creating innovative & exciting methods to engage and manage the NG_HUB Community.
- The Community Manager will identify and thoroughly understand the various groups of the NG_HUB Community and will drive the awareness of NG_HUB projects through creative, clear and compelling methods.
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Launch & Identify community initiatives that will keep the community engaged.
- Implement social media & communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Provide engaging text, image & video content for social media accounts
- Able to expand & deepen the NG_HUB Community.
- Understand & communicate effectively the NG_HUB story.
- Manage the physical space of NG_HUB community to fit the purposes & users.
- Understand & amplify the total customer experience.
- Produce bi-monthly reports on community trends including but not limited to data on a number of events, type of event, & the number of attendees at such events.
- Maintain the content calendar and ensure it is regular, relevant & up to date.
- Monitor & report on feedback/online reviews, and also liaise with management to relay customer feedback insights gained from online conversations within the community.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, and industry professionals.
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends
- Carry out other duties as assigned by senior management.
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary.
- Health, dental and optical plans
- Work alongside world-class talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- A chance to make a social difference
- Weekly workouts
- Overall fun company
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online