Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Objective (s)
- Responsible for providing support to the Head, Compliance in ensuring compliance with the company’s operational guidelines for both internal and external operations.
- B.Sc Degree from an accredited university (preferably in Finance or Law)
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience (with a minimum of 5 in Compliance role).
- Achievement (BHR001 – Level 2/4)
- Analytical Thinking (BHR002 – Level 2/4)
- Customer Service Orientation (BHR003 – Level 2/4)
- Entrepreneurship (BHR004 – Level 2/4)
- Flexibility (BHR005 – Level 1/4)
- Holding People Accountable (BHR006 – Level 2/4)
- Intercultural Competence (BHR007 – Level 2/4)
- Leading and Developing Others (BHR008 – Level 1/4)
- Professional Confidence (BHR009 – Level 1/4)
- Relationship Building for Influence (BHR010 – Level 2/4)
- Self-Awareness (BHR011 – Level 2/4)
- Team Working (BHR012 – Level 2/4)
- Working Strategically (BHR013 – Level 2/4)
- Communicating Effectively (BHR014 – Level 2/4)
- Strategy (GMT006 – Level 1/4)
- Market and Regulatory Environment (SSP006 – Level 2/4)
- Business Acumen (SSP008 – Level 2/4).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Regulatory Liaison: Responding to correspondences and inquiries from regulatory authorities, and government agencies, as well as proactively liaising with them to resolve all Compliance-related issues.
- Rendition of Returns: Rendition of quarterly returns to SEC and provision of information for half yearly returns to client companies.
- Compliance Monitoring: Support the implementation, continuous improvement and monitoring of AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and CFT (Counter-Terrorism Financing) programmes across the organizations.
- Threat Assessment: Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, as well as drive development and implementation of corrective action plans for the resolution of problematic issues.
- Exception Management: Provide support to the team by following up with relevant parties in resolving exceptions raised in Regulators’ audits.
- Stakeholder Management: Proactively seek to build mutually beneficial, and trusting relationships with both internal stakeholders (subsidiaries and shared service functions), and external stakeholders (i.e. regulators), with the aim of delivering operational impact.
Recommended Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- As defined by Supervisor.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online