SENRI Limited is a Japanese ICT Company. We are looking for a leader to cultivate and build relationships with enterprise customers, working with technical sales executives. Our mobile-based sales automation service, SENRI, is aiming at changing the way they work at enterprises, and strengthening distribution networks in Africa. We started operations from 2015, we have been successful in the development of the service and acquisition of customers in Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria, with a multi-national team from Kenya, DRC, Uganda and Japan. For expanding our business in Nigeria, we need you now.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales/Account Management Executive
Scope of Work
Lead customer in manufacturing and distributing companies to decide starting our services:
- Run presentation and product demo at the meeting
- Plan how to close customers and agree on term based on the initial calls and meetings
- Let directors make decision to start a project
Cultivate a market in the areas of manufacturing and distribution:
- Search and contact new customers in the areas of manufacturers and distributors
- Arrange meeting with new customer
- Generate leads from various sources (directory, reference,market search, etc.)
- Run effective cold calling to get meetings with new customer
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B sales
- A goal-oriented and dedicated team member
- Flexible in working with a small multi-national team
- Applicants must not be less than 20 years or more than 30 years of age.
- ICT business background is plus
- Self-motivated to keep improving the way of work
- Working hour: 8:30-17:30
- Working day: Monday – Friday
- Compensation to be discussed based on his/her capability and experience
- Probationary period will be 36 months
- Long-term employment decision to be made by the end of this period
Deadline: 24th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the email title shall be “Application for Sales and Account Management”. Please make the title of your CV to be “(Your Name) CV”
The following information shall be added in the email:
- Date of the birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Final Academic Background.