Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is an FMCG company operating retail outlets all around Nigeria. They specialize in the wholesale distribution of home appliances products.
They are in need of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
- B2B sector account management,
- Customer relationship management,
- Management of corporate sales team.
- B.Sc/HND Marketing or Social Sciences discipline
- 3-6 years working experience
- Knowledge of electronic industry will be added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (verbal & written)
- Good computer skill
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage corporate sales to achieve set targets
- Identify and develop new business opportunities at B2B channels By promoting CEHA product range new and existing clients
- Follow up with sales executive to collect receivables and cash collections
- Create proposals for target clients with relevant information and quotes
- Collate weekly reports from sales team and submit same to management
- Deliver and present monthly MRM to management
- Identify and approach new business with proposals.
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online