Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
QualificationS and Experience
Candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery MBBS
- Minimum of 3 year post NYSC experience in a health industry or other
- related health institution with current practicing license
- Must be registered with MDCN
- Must be computer Literate.
Job Title: Driver
- Valid Drivers License.
- Must be familiar with Abuja roads.
- Applicants must have between three to five years driving experience.
- Must have a minimum of SSCE.
Job Title: Optician
- Must be an ND holder in Dispensing Opticianary program;
- Must possess a certificate of training (s) in optical laboratory technician;
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience;
- Fitting contact lenses and giving advice on their care and use;
- Taking frame and facial measurements to ensure correct fit and positioning;
- Interpreting optical prescriptions written by optometrists or ophthalmologists;
- Checking lenses on delivery to ensure that they meet the required specifications;
- Ordering lenses from prescription houses;
- Giving advice to patients on lens type, frames and styling;
- Arranging and maintaining shop displays;
- Advising partially sighted patients on the use of low vision aids;
- Advising patients when adjustments or repairs to spectacles are needed;
- Selecting, managing and ordering a range of optical products.
Job Title: Health Record Officer
- Must have a minimum of HND/B.Sc in Health Information Management or any related courses.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in the Hospital.
- Must be computer literate.