Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services – Our client, a leading player in the Cinema business is looking to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Bar Back
- Bar Backs perform tasks to support the Bartender and other staff members. They help with opening and closing duties, prepare and serve drinks, stock items, assist in the reordering process, and perform minor repairs.
- Assisting with opening and closing duties, such restocking the bar with garnishes, straws, and napkins, ensuring that Bartenders have clean towels, glassware, etc.
- Ensuring bar is well-stocked with ice, liquor, wine, and beer.
- Checking taps and appliances to confirm that they are working properly, making minor repairs or changing out kegs, if needed.
- Keeping the bar clean by wiping down surfaces, sweeping and mopping, removing soiled glassware, scrubbing coolers and storage areas, and emptying trash receptacles.
- Learning about menu items and memorizing cocktail recipes.
- Taking orders, preparing drinks, bussing tables, opening tabs, and processing payments especially during peak hours.
- Speaking to customers, answering questions, handling complaints.
- Maintain records and report levels of usage to assist in reordering process and ensuring that delivered items are stored properly.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- More experience, education, training, or certifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Courteous, friendly personality and professional appearance. Knowledge of menu items, including beers, wines, cocktails, and liquors.
- Basic math and computer skills.
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Store keepers are expected to work with the store manager in ensuring that records of supplies are adequately kept and properly managed.
- They will ensure that daily stock is adequately taken and quality of supplies is well monitored.
- HND/B.Sc qualified.
- Proven experience in inventory management or related field
- Academic qualification in accounting or related other social science course
- Working knowledge of an inventory management software and use of Microsoft office
- Good communication skill
- Attention to details
- Analytical and math skills for the purposes of reporting and forecast
- Must accountable, reliable has integrity.
Deadline: 9th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com indicating role as subject.