Customer Service Manager Job at Finchglow Travels
Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
- Communicating with customers either via phone, email or face-to-face in relation to our services plus potentially overseeing a team of Customer Service agents.
- Provide customer with Finchglow Travel brochures and publications containing travel information, such as local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations
- Maintain awareness and adherence to our clients procedures, programs and policy guidelines
- Consistent application of Finchglow Travel’s practices and programs
- Provide industry updates as well as airline promotions to clients
- Offer and provide travel insurance to customers
- Engage in the preparation of sales budget weekly
- Must have practical knowledge of AMADEUS for ticket bookings and reservations
- Follow the company’s procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the areas of: making travel arrangements, building Passenger Name Records (PNR’s) and profiles
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by Finchglow Travels.
- Converse with customers to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required
Deadline: 9th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.