Arit of Africa Limited is a worldclass IT Systems Integrator and ICT Infrastructure Solutions Provider established over four decades ago with specialty in the deployment of highend IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customercentric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an indepth understanding of the Nigerian market and therefore understand the need to be conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which the businesses operate, bearing in mind international best practices. Suffice to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide firstrate services that delight our esteemed customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Datacenter Infrastructure & Applications Expert
Requirements & Qualifications
- Degree in Information Technology or related field with 5-10 years’ experience
- IBM / Lenovo / DellEMC / NetApp / HP / Oracle / Hitachi / VMWare / Huawei Converged Infrastructure, Storage Certifications
- Tenacious & creative sales approach Driven and motivated by results
- Passionate about performance marketing
- Strong presenter and negotiator
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Organized with good attention to detail
- A selfstarter who can spot new opportunities
- Able to work as part of wide and varied team
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities in client relationship and Administration.
- Build good relationship with new and existing clients
- Build and develop clients to deliver set targets.
- Maintains excellent relationships with Clients and other stakeholders to obtain all necessary information as may be required, to facilitate the successful conduct of business.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Ensure clients are well equipped with sales materials and technical training.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best meet their requirement with all technical details Providing aftersales support services for Customers
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Providing presales technical assistance and product education
- Ensure Technology Solutions are well implemented according to World Class Best Practices.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts Expand ARIT Clientele base by securing positive deals with new clients.
- Provide feedback of the market, analyze and determine most crucial needs of key clients and carry them out to ensure they receive firstclass customer care and service.
- Prepare and communicate strategies and set objectives to clients to suit their changing preferences.
- Carry out continuous market analysis and research on dynamics of IT Security Market
- Manage conflict and suffice effective negotiation and sales strategies.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly and yearly review together with the Business development manager.
- Plan and manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed targets which must be met.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements. Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the position as title of the email.