As part of efforts to re-position the Institute as a key player in the Corporate Governance sphere and improve her rating globally, the Institute is in need of suitable, competent and qualified professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Registrar (Operations)
- Must have a University Degree in any of the Social Sciences and the Humanities
- Must have at least 7 years relevant work experience, with the last 2 being in a Management position
- Must be between 35-50 years of age.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Business Development skills
- Good negotiation skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for articulating the public relations policies and programmes of the institute.
- Soliciting sponsorship and adverts for the Institute’s programmes from members, non-members and corporate organizations
- Responsible for organizing and making preparations for the Institutes visits to various organizations and institutions as they affect its membership
- Ensuring that the Membership Department recovers all outstanding payments as it relates to the institute’s programmes and activities.
- Responsible for advising members on outstanding subscriptions and following up to ensure payment of same
- Responsible for maintaining a record of members’ participation at programmes and the accurate application of Council approved weights to each programme attended by members
- Assisting the Registrar in ensuring that Council decisions and directives are meticulously implemented
- Working closely with the Registrar to formulate strategic policies that impact positively on the institute for the consideration of Council
- Working closely with the research team to generate burning Issues that revolve around the profession and that would impact positively members
- To co-ordinate and supervise the working of the IT Department to ensure a smooth and seamless transaction on members portal
- Liaising with the various counter parties of the Institute to ensure that its relationships produce favourable outcomes.
- Responsible for the marketing and corporate affairs activities of the Institute
- Responsible for dealings with both the print & electronic media, for any form of news through the use of News Releases, Press Conferences, seminars and other relevant media management strategies
- Working with the IT Team to ensure adequate visibility of the Institute on all forms of social media and paid averts on the internet and the print media
- Working with the IT Team to create a telegram platform that will accommodate more members
- Responsible for dealing with Issues bordering on the Institutes core values and articulating same towards job opportunities for members
- Assisting the Registrar in achieving the advocacy plans of the Institute
- Co-oordinating and supervising the functions and workings of the Operations Department
- Responsible for the organization of AGMs, Conferences, Seminars and the preparation/circulation of papers relating thereto
- Responsible for the smooth running/management of Mandatory Continuing Professional Education (MCPE) and Membership Inductions
- Responsible for the performance of any other duties as may be assigned by the Registrar/CEO.
Deadline: 12th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.