The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN) is a leading recognized professional body in Nigeria dedicated to enhancing the status and practice of Corporate Governance and Public Administration. ICSAN is the only professional body authorized in Nigeria to conduct the examinations leading to the qualification of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators.
As part of efforts to re-position the Institute as a key player in the Corporate Governance sphere and improve her rating globally, the Institute is in need of suitable, competent and qualified professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Registrar (Operations)
- Must have a University Degree in any of the Social Sciences and the Humanities
- Must have at least 7 years relevant work experience, with the last 2 being in a Management position
- Must be between 35-50 years of age.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Business Development skills
- Good negotiation skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for articulating the public relations policies and programmes of the institute.
- Liaising with the various counter parties of the Institute to ensure that its relationships produce favourable outcomes.
- Working with the IT Team to create a telegram platform that will accommodate more members
- Responsible for dealing with Issues bordering on the Institutes core values and articulating same towards job opportunities for members
- Soliciting sponsorship and adverts for the Institute’s programmes from members, non-members and corporate organizations
- Responsible for organizing and making preparations for the Institutes visits to various organizations and institutions as they affect its membership
- Ensuring that the Membership Department recovers all outstanding payments as it relates to the institute’s programmes and activities.
- Responsible for the marketing and corporate affairs activities of the Institute
- Responsible for dealings with both the print & electronic media, for any form of news through the use of News Releases, Press Conferences, seminars and other relevant media management strategies
- Working with the IT Team to ensure adequate visibility of the Institute on all forms of social media and paid averts on the internet and the print media
- Responsible for advising members on outstanding subscriptions and following up to ensure payment of same
- Responsible for maintaining a record of members’ participation at programmes and the accurate application of Council approved weights to each programme attended by members
- Assisting the Registrar in ensuring that Council decisions and directives are meticulously implemented
- Working closely with the Registrar to formulate strategic policies that impact positively on the institute for the consideration of Council
- Working closely with the research team to generate burning Issues that revolve around the profession and that would impact positively members
- To co-ordinate and supervise the working of the IT Department to ensure a smooth and seamless transaction on members portal
- Assisting the Registrar in achieving the advocacy plans of the Institute
- Co-oordinating and supervising the functions and workings of the Operations Department
- Responsible for the organization of AGMs, Conferences, Seminars and the preparation/circulation of papers relating thereto
- Responsible for the smooth running/management of Mandatory Continuing Professional Education (MCPE) and Membership Inductions
- Responsible for the performance of any other duties as may be assigned by the Registrar/CEO.
Deadline: 6th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.