E-commerce Operations Manager Vacancy at Health Plus Limited
HealthPlus Limited – Our sister company, CasaBella Beauty, is a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions for men and women. CasaBella International was incorporated in 2008 and became the exclusive distributor for Revlon in Nigeria. The first CasaBella store opened in Lagos in 2010 and today, CasaBella Beauty is the fastest-growing retailer of beauty supplies in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-commerce Operations Manager
Reference #: HP/MKT/10/2019
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Contract Type: Permanent
- Analytics, Client Services, Data Analysis, Data Management, Distribution, Entrepreneurship, Inventory, Logistics, Marketing, Operations, Procurement, Product Management, Quality Control, Retail, Sales, Warehousing.
- Admin, Office & Support,Call Centre & Helpdesk, E-commerce, FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector), Health / Fitness / Beauty, Healthcare, Marketing, Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygiene, Procurement & Purchasing, Retail, Sales, Supply Chain.
- Ensure seamless order to fulfilment experience for customer
- Ensure all services (delivery, return, refund, etc.) are provided within agreed timelines
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers and prepare forecast data
- Analyze all e-commerce transaction and site and recommend improvements to enhance customer experience
- Assist all external partners and provide support to all associate activities
- Produce reports (e.g. sales, abandoned carts, etc.) to keep stakeholders up to date on e-commerce activities
- Monitor advancements in eCommerce, as well as competitive landscape, for opportunities and new ideas
- Undertake ad hoc projects as required towards the development of the department’s objectives
- Provide additional customer support as needed to ensure customer issues are resolved quickly, completely and efficiently
- Ensure price of products are up to date
- Ensure inventory listed on website are available instore
- Ensure quality checks are performed on all products added to the site
- Ensure e-commerce sales reconciliation is completed as planned and settlement is accurate and timely
- Communicate with relevant internal and external stakeholders to promote efficiency, improve overall processes and drive growth of e-Commerce.
- First Degree in any Marketing or any other relevant field.
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Proven experience in an E-commerce role with exposure to operational elements
- Understanding of e-commerce fulfilment processes and how to achieve cost effective business solutions while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite like Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation
- Excellent organizational skills.
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- 5 – 8 years or more in eCommerce, with at least 3 years in a supervisory role
- Experience in a fast-paced sales environment driving performance to reach targets with a focus on conversion
- Significant experience in servicing customer queries in both an online & offline environment
- Experience of E-commerce merchandising best practice, with an understanding of user behavior
- Experience in stock management
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online