Eni is one of the most important, vertically integrated energy companies in the world. It operates in the oil, natural gas, electricity production, engineering, construction and petrochemical products sectors. It is constantly working to build a future where everyone can access energy resources efficiently and sustainably.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Drilling & Completion
Job ref.: IRC212977
Professional Family: Well Area Engineering
Employment Contract: Fixed Term, International. Rotational 28/28
- We are currently recruiting an Assistant Manager, Drilling & Completion to co-ordinate preparation of drilling, completion and workover engineering programmes based on modern and effective techniques and with emphasis on efficient cost estimates.
- To co-ordinates the preparation of engineering programmes, in co-operation with Exploration; Petroleum Engineering and Production, covering all drilling activities, completion, work over, well tests, wire line and rigless operations, defining with other units the most suitable sequence and rigs to minimise costs
- To ensure the preparation of cost break-down estimates of new wells to be drilled and those to be worked over for budget purposes and their periodic revision
- To ensure the preparation of all the pertinent budget sub-items and their illustration to the Partners for approval; to ensure the control and periodic revision of his budget sub-items
- To keep abreast of development in drilling, completion and work over techniques and assists his superior in ensuring the appraisal, training and professional development of his personnel in accordance with the Company policies and procedures
- To coordinate the engineers in carrying out proper evaluation and special studies and reports on any aspect of well operations with recommendation of new techniques required
- To maintain contact with other oil companies in order to give, receive or exchange materials
- To participate, when required, in Technical Committee Meetings
- To comply with the requirements of the different HSE policies of the Company, by applying the HSE Integrated Management System and the HSE Management System Guidelines and providing proper HSE conditions of work to everyone
- To ensure the maintenance of cost control data to provide quick comparison between budgeted and actual costs.
- To ensure the follow up of all well operations and makes recommendations when engineering problems occur.
- To ensure the definition of mud/cement characteristics, specifications, sequence of phases and in co-operation with Petroleum, Exploration and Production Departments, well down-hole operations
- To ensure that the activities carried out by contractors agree with the contractual terms, budgeted cost and in accordance with good engineering practice
- To provide suggestions to his superior concerning changes in the well targets if there are operational constraints.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Geology/Petroleum Engineering
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Technical ability
- Analytical ability
- Good knowledge of well-drilling
Deadline: 11th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online