Executive Assistant Job Vacancy at Ralds and Agate Limited
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- The Executive Assistant provides highly responsive, accurate and timely administrative support to the Director of Operations.
- The EA represents the company with clients and partners and must have excellent work ethic, customer service skills, positive attitude and a can do demeanor.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. or HND in the Social Sciences or Business Administration.
- Minimum five(5) years experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably in a similar fast paced and demanding environment.
- Experience supporting multiple executives required. must be an excellent communicator, exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skill sets.
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, with strong project and time-management skills.
- Database experience, web savvy with strong research skills.
Responsibilities and essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Anticipate executive needs, providing the highest level of initiative and support. applies strategic thinking to support executives. understands the agency’s business and the executive’s roles.
- Effectively represents executives in communication with clients, partners and others. independently acts as a liaison among team members, clients and media by modelling the highest level of customer service.
- Creates and formats documents electronically, including letters, memos, itineraries, status reports, presentations, spreadsheets and other related documents. Maintains he highest level of confidentiality in handling files, e-mails, and other sensitive information for the executives and in all aspects of role.
Deadline: 7th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.