Facility Manager Vacancy at S-TEE Schools
S-TEE has maintained a strong commitment to imparting sound moral, academic, spiritual and life training skills into our learners. We believe that if our processes (tutoring, teaching, modelling, coaching, training, counselling, etc) are well structured and implemented, we will produce great minds, expert thinkers, solution-driven personnel, who will take the world by storm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- Applicant must have good communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Should have practical knowledge of electronics and electrical.
- Minimum of a HND/Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of experience working as a project and facility manager for as full-time worker in any reputable organization.
- Good Multi-tasking abilities and can work under pressure.
- Certified Health, Safety and environment expert
- Excellent negotiation skills
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance of new, ongoing and old infrastructures of the school.
- In charge of the excellent use of all assets and resources in the school e.g. diesel, office spaces, vehicles etc.
- Should have an oversight in departments that use the facility.
- Design schedule maintenance, services and repairs routine of all school equipment.
- Develops new ideas and innovation that seek to improve the properties of the organization.
- Responsible for the management of other facility used by staff and management including vehicles, machineries and other office equipment.
- Making sure that the building meets health and safety standards and legal requirements managing refurbishment, renovations and office moves
- Managing general upkeep and maintenance
- Negotiating the best deals with contractors and suppliers
- Managing security
- Advising on energy efficiency
- Managing services such as cleaning, waste disposal, catering and parking
- Managing budgets and keeping records of payments.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.