An International Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Analyse customer and client profitability index and value for cost saving initiatives;
- Develop effective reporting tools for the business unit and prepare routine reports (financial, quality, operational efficiency, market share, etc.).
- Track and analyse specialty reports and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the company.
- Maintain and implement short-range and long-range specialty / other reports, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Coordinate company financial planning and budget management function and analyze benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance for Departments
- Responsible for financial analysis for management decisions
- Preparation of financial outlook and financial forecasts
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and manage the preparation of management report of budget / actual revenues and expenses
- Prepare project feasibility reports and analyse business development opportunities
- Perform all other duties that will enhance profitability, productivity and going concern status of the company.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related field.
- Must have experience with Sage accounting software
- Must be conversant with Nigerian tax system, law and the application.
- Must have 3-5years post qualification experience
- Strong analysis and financial modelling skills with advanced use of Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools
Deadline: 4th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.