Financial Accountant Job in an Indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing Company
An International Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Analyse customer and client profitability index and value for cost saving initiatives;
- Develop effective reporting tools for the business unit and prepare routine reports (financial, quality, operational efficiency, market share, etc.).
- Track and analyse specialty reports and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the company.
- Maintain and implement short-range and long-range specialty / other reports, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Coordinate company financial planning and budget management function and analyze benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance for Departments
- Responsible for financial analysis for management decisions
- Preparation of financial outlook and financial forecasts
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and manage the preparation of management report of budget / actual revenues and expenses
- Prepare project feasibility reports and analyse business development opportunities
- Perform all other duties that will enhance profitability, productivity and going concern status of the company.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related field.
- Must have experience with Sage accounting software
- Must be conversant with Nigerian tax system, law and the application.
- Must have 3-5years post qualification experience
- Strong analysis and financial modelling skills with advanced use of Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools
Deadline: 4th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.