Cornerstone Insurance is one of the foremost Financial Institutions in Nigeria, that has been offering world class financial services over the years. Due to expansion, the company is advertising for the position below:
Job Title: Financial Planner
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Assess Customer Needs: Routinely speak to customers to assess their needs and explain insurance policies. Customize plans to suit a client’s requirements.
- Utilize Marketing to Generate More Business: Utilize referrals, newsletters, phone calls, and other forms of marketing that help generate more customers and increase conversion opportunities.
- Contact Existing Customers: Contact existing policy holders to check that information is up to date and to verify policy renewal if it’s expiring. You may need to resell the product if the customer is not interested in renewing it by reinforcing the benefits and persuading the customer to purchase the insurance plan again.
- Process Policy Paperwork: Once an insurance policy has been accepted by an individual or a business, process the paperwork on their behalf to calculate premiums, enrol the customer onto the plan, and send out any contracts.
- B.Sc/HND with NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate
- Experience from a financial institution will be an added advantage.
- Attractive salary allowance and commission.
Deadline: 14th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.