Spanish Villa Hotel – Welcome to the new trend in Spanish design, SV Chrome Hotel! Are you looking for European Design, European Standards or European Services in Abuja? We have it all!
This meticulously finished Boutique Hotel was conceptualized by the Designers and Architects from the Spanish ‘Impacto Grupo’ in Castellon (Spain) influenced by some of the great ground breaking designs from buildings in Barcelona and Valencia. The minimalist design – enhances the feeling of open space – high ceilings – and use of exclusive tiles and fabrics – to give a clean, contemporary look with peace and tranquility in mind; a place for the discerning traveler to re-energize the soul.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
- Plan, forecast and execute food and beverage orders
- Adhere to food, health and safety standards
- Plan, hire, train, oversee and manage the members of staff
- Oversee and supervise the welcoming of customers
- Always strive towards an exceptional customer experience
- Process customer complaints patiently
- Plan alternative recipes for customers with special dietary needs
- Check food and beverage supplies and place orders when needed
- Track and order shipments
- Communicate and build strong relationships with vendors
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification.
- A minimum work experience of 4 years in the industry.
Deadline: 30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.