Fresh Vacancies at Lorache Group, 20th October, 2019
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Services Manager
Job Code: ESM 204
- Manages all aspects of Engineering Services group; to include but not limited to, coordination of engineering activities, continuous improvement, determining staffing requirements, mentoring employees, and evaluating operational effectiveness.
- Take responsibility for all the company’s engineering requirements and task.
- Oversee all the company’s engineering tools and infrastructures scattered across all the plantations and the Corporate Headquarter Office.
- Provide periodic report on the state of engineering tools.
- Serve as the Technical Adviser Engineering, to the CEO and will feed him with relevant data and information regarding the department.
- Manages, monitors and enhances the Corporate Health and Safety Program.
- B.Sc. Mechatronics/Mechanical Engineering / HND Mech. Engineering with at least 7 years post-graduation experience in a related job, three of the years must have been in a supervisory level.
- He/she must be a registered member of COREN or other related regulatory bodies. Must have a demonstrable practical working knowledge of the engineering field. Possession of NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Knowledge and understanding of asset management principles.
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of the MGA requirements as it pertains to the operations activities, including off site levies and public consultation
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior presentation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership and supervisory skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, organize, delegate projects, tasks and responsibilities, meeting competing and tight deadlines.
- Ability to develop positive relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to represent the City and the Department in a professional, competent manner
- Demonstrated ability and skill in public consultation strategies
- Display and encourage a high level of ethical behaviour
- Superior computer software skills and familiarity with working in a Windows environment.
Job Title: Company Secretary/Legal Adviser
Job Code: CLD 205
- The company secretary is responsible for the efficient administration of the company, particularly with regard to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and for ensuring that decisions of the board of directors are implemented.
As a company secretary, you’ll need to:
- Report to the chairman and often liaise with board members
- Organise and prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs)
- Contribute to meeting discussions as and when required, and advise members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax departments of the implications of proposed policies
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors
- Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements
- Maintain the register of shareholders and monitor changes in share ownership of the company – in a publicly listed company
- Take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with Companies House
- Follow up on actions from meetings
- Oversee policies, making sure they are kept up to date and referred to the appropriate committee for approval
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
- Deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders
- Monitor the administration of the company’s pension scheme – may be a requirement in some smaller companies
- Oversee and renew insurance cover for employees, equipment and premises
- Enter into contractual agreements with suppliers and customers.
- LLB and must be a registered member of the Nigerian Bar Association.
- Possession of L.LM degree will be an added advantage.
- Must possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
- The candidate must not be more than 40 years of age, with not less than 10 years working experience in a similar job.
- The successful applicant must be computer literate.
Deadline: 22nd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Position or the Job Code” as the subject of the mail.