Front Desk Officer/Admin Vacancy a Reputable Law Firm
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a reputable Law firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer/Admin
- Must reside in Lekki and its environs 2-3 years Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- BSc in Administration and related courses
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not send CV if you do not meet the requirements.