Adcem Healthcare Limited is the leading provider of renal care services in Nigeria. We are the sole representative of FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE of Germany, the world’s largest integrated provider of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis due to chronic kidney failure. At Adcem our focus is on improving specialized service delivery and personnel training in the Healthcare industry as a whole with emphasis on Renal Care.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Lagos Island
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including scheduling meetings, patient records/ appointment schduling and travel for executives.
Skills and Qualifications
- Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Professionalism, Quality Focus, Customer Focus, Organization, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or Arts.
- 2 years post NYSC related work experience
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Identify and develop new business opportunity with clients contact
- Respond to inquiries and refer when necessary to the appropriate department or official
- Prepares outgoing mails, sort and distributes incoming mails
- Utilize problem solving and time management skills in client service operations
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Assist with administrative tasks
- Provide client support services in accurate and timely manner
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients
- Analyse and resolve service issues promptly
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Applicants should reside within Onikan and its environs.